As you will see from my list, I fall in love with a character and I stick with him even with other books in the series, where he isn’t a main character. Fantasy / Urban Fantasy makes this easy as often it is the same guy throughout the series. Pretty much, my choices over all aren’t typical or wise.
- Murderbot from Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells
- Cork O’Connor from Cork O’Connor series by William Kent Krueger
- Linus Lawson from Beginner’s Guide to Necromancy series by Hailey Edwards
- Catalina Baylor from Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews
- Kate Daniels from Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews
- Librarian Irene from The Mortal Word by Genevieve Cogman
- Casey Duncan from This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong
- Nona from Grey Sister by Mark Lawrence
- Enid of Haven from The Wild Dead by Carrie Vaughn
- Lynn McBride from The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson
- M-Bot from Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
- Clef from Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett
- Elara The White Warlock from Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews
- Nona of Grey Sister by Mark Lawrence
- Lemon Fresh from LifeL1K3 by Jay Kristoff
- Hazel Camille Bradford in Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Lazlo Strange in Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
- Miryem in Spinning Sliver by Naomi Novik
- Azarion of Phoenix Unbound by Grace Draven
- Kate Daniels of Magic Triumphs – Ilona Andrews
Coming up this week:
Friday, December 28th – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2019.
Missed a post?
Monday, December 24th– Best Books of 2018
Tuesday, December 25th – Best Audiobooks of 2018
Wednesday, December 26th – Best Book Covers of 2018
I read all types of books but my favorites are urban fantasy and romantic suspense.I like some romance and some action / adventure / mystery in everything.I like sex in my books but please, only between TWO people.Intimate conversation is equally important to the sex in a book.It lets me see the characters.The other thing I enjoy is humor.
Friend me at Goodreads.
Latest posts by Anne (see all)
- Fallen by Rebecca Zanetti @RebeccaZanetti @ZebraPublishing - September 17, 2019
- Audio: My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan @justjuliawhelan @HarperAudio #LoveAudiobooks - September 15, 2019
- Sunday Post – 15 September2019 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality @Tynga - September 15, 2019