- Pick 1 series. Yes, just 1. Announce which series you’ve picked on your sign up post and link it back here.
- Read EVERY book in the series. You don’t have to read novellas or short stories, just the core books.
- Read them all between 12am (your time) September 1st and 11:59pm (your time) September 30th. They MUST be marked (on Goodreads) as started and finished in the month of May to count.
- Enjoy bragging to everyone about how you’re all caught up on whatever series you read (AKA – have fun)! Use the hashtag #SeriesinaMonth
So I always have a tough decision for my Read A Series in a Month Challenge. Should I do ebooks or audiobooks? This time it will be ebooks which is unusual. I’m also choosing a western romance series which I have read pieces of out-of-order and plan to finish.
My choice is the Wyoming Cowboy series by Jessica Clare. I have already read books 1, and 3.
I plan to get books 2 and 4 at the library and I’ve got the eARC for book 5.
- Sunday Post –26 September 2021 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality - September 26, 2021
- 🎧 Protective Instinct by Fiona Quinn @FionaQuinnBooks@AidenSnowVoice @TantorAudio @LoveAudiobooks #KindleUnlimited - September 24, 2021
- 🎧Survival Instinct by Fiona Quinn @FionaQuinnBooks #JamesCavanuagh @TantorAudio @LoveAudiobooks #KindleUnlimited - September 24, 2021