Clean Out Your Electronic Reads
I am always excited for another COYER Challenge. This is about reading the stuff you already have and talking to book friends. Books and book people – what could be better! This is my favorite challenge because the group just has fun people. I think it is easier for them to chat since the duration is a few months rather than a whole year like some other challenges. COYER Winter will run December 1 – March 1. I’ve copied the details from the COYER page:
#COYER Winter is here!!! Going Back to Basics…Again!
Have you been a little over eager with your mouse when browsing Kindle Freebies? Or maybe those books on Netgalley were just too hard to resist? Are your free reads sitting in your E-reader, neglected, just waiting for when you have time to get to them? Well now is the time with the “Clean out your E-reader Challenge”
Remember that! That was the first paragraph for the original COYER 5 years ago. It started on November 1st and ended November 30th. This time around we decided to truly go back to basics to continue the celebration of 5 years. This time around we are starting early the challenge starts on December 1st ends March 1st.
- Read Your E-Reads! Every book you read MUST be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 1st, you must be less than half way for it to count then review it during COYER.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE! This includes review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? No more than $2 for ebooks and no more than $5 for Audiobooks (or the equivalent in your currency). This does NOT include library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited books.
- Announce your participation! This can be a blog post (or if you don’t have a blog – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Booklikes, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.) If you want to list books you would like to read, that’s great, but not necessary. The point is to let us know you’re committed to COYER, maybe share some goals, and help us spread the word. Not sure how to do your post? Check out this example from a previous COYER.
- Link up! Link that post (not just your blog homepage) to the linky below.
- Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (which will be available on the kick off post on December 1st).
- We are giving away 2 $10 Gift Cards. One is for the review link and the other is for a goody type of giveaway. It will be for readathons, participating, visiting, ect. We will have all the info on the kick off post.
- Visit Each Other, Chat & Have Fun!
If you are interested in learning more, or signing up, clink the link below to go to the COYER site to
- Sunday Post – 11 April 2021 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality @Tynga - April 11, 2021
- Series on Saturday: K9,part 2 @JenJDanna @PaulaSMunier @SandyOwens1 @Furlong_Sue @BevPettersen @BarbaraNickless#Giveaway#SeriesonSaturday - April 10, 2021
- Thrifty Thursday – Blood on the Tracks by Barbara Nickless @BarbaraNickless #Thomas&Mercer #KindleUnlimited #ThriftyThursday - April 8, 2021