So I’m joining this challenge as it sounds fun. It is by Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup and the info page is here. I think, getting ahead is all about planning and organizing. These are two of my favorite things, along with lists! Anyway, there are some posts I do which can be done in advance. Here’s some of the posts I plan to do ahead:
- ICYMI posts for 2019, which are the ones from when I was at Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks
- My end of the year Challenge Results posts
- Obviously, November and December Reviews
- Thrifty Thursday posts
- Series on Saturday posts
- Maybe start organizing the Read-along for 2019
- I’d really like to get some posts together for the 2019 June is Audiobook Month!
Some of those are easier to do than others, but no pain no gain. It’s really no pain to plan ahead. Melanie, Robin and KC – if you want to get reviews scheduled and ready to go for November with me, let me know!
- Thrifty Thursday : Seal Edition #ThriftyThursday @LynnRayeHarris @ZoeYorkWrites @cat_johnson @ZoeDawsonAuthor @PaigeTyler - January 27, 2022
- Thrifty Thursday:Protecting Caroline by Susan Stoker #ThriftyThursday @Susan_Stoker - January 27, 2022
- 🎧 The Village by Caroline Mitchell @Caroline_writes@EKNOWELDEN #BrillianceAudio #LoveAudiobooks #KindleUnlimited - January 25, 2022