Join the 2022 Library Love Challenge
We hope you will join us in celebrating and supporting libraries.
If you are like us; then you would like to purchase every book you want to read. And, well that can put a hurt on your wallet. One way to help lessen the hurt is to check out books (prints, ebooks, or audios) from the library. If you do this, it will help save you LOTS of money $$.
Getting a library card in most places is FREE. So, if you love to read and/or listen to books then grab your library card and join the challenge.
The Deets: (If you can make the buttons hearts ❤️ great)
- Runs: January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. You can join anytime. The sign-up will remain open until Dec. 31st, 2022.
- The goal is to find your love of your local library and to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum; there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger, grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge. Please link back to both hosts: Angel’s Guilty Pleasures & Books of My Heart
- As an added bonus: We’re offering up FOUR GIVEAWAYS plus a few surprise giveaways throughout the year (2022) with this Challenge. The main giveaways will be posted for (Jan., Feb., & March), (April, May, & June), (July, Aug., & Sept.), & last (Oct., Nov., & Dec.). A linky will go up on both Angel’s Guilty Pleasures and Books of My Heart; where you can leave your links for the reviews on your library books you have read. So make sure to stop by to enter. More details in the giveaway section below.
- (Optional) Reviews: Write a review to enter the giveaway – 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences. Not sure what to write? How about something like, “The plot was a delight, but the characters didn’t capture me.” “I enjoyed the story and really liked the characters.”
- Please use #LibraryLoveChallenge when sharing your reviews, library pictures, etc…
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books
If you are interested, we also have a Goodreads Group for the Library Love Challenge, where we talk, share, and discuss the books we snagged/read during the 2022 Library Love Challenge – Click Here
If you are interested, we are offering up a Library Love Email. This email will focus on the quarterly posts. Everyone who signs up will get a confirmation email, you can unsubscribe at any time, including after the signing-up. This email will be once quarterly and only feature the posts for the library love – Sign Up Click HereLove your library? How about a fun challenge to help support your library! Come join the 2022 #LibraryLoveChallenge & share your love of libraries. #giveaways #librarylove #librariesrock @angels_gp Click To Tweet
Grab The Button
HTML Button Code:
<div align=”center”><form><textarea rows=”6″ cols=”50″><center><a href=”https://wp.me/p4DFd6-bki” target=”_blank”><img alt=“Angel’s Guilty Pleasures” src=”http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/2022LibraryLoveChallengeHeartBook-400×400-angelsgp.jpg”/></a></center></textarea></form></div>
We’re going to be offering up FOUR GIVEAWAY’S throughout the 2022 year plus a few SURPRISE Giveaway’s, so keep an eye out and check your email. Each giveaway will be something different. You do have to join the challenge to enter the giveaways, then we have a few freebie options and the main entries which are your book reviews.
The Quarterly Post & Giveaway will go live on the 1st of Jan, April, July, & Oct. You will have until the 4th of April, July, Oct. & Jan 2023 to enter, before the giveaway closes.
- Jan., Feb. & March – Winners pick of as many books up to $25 US Dollars. Can be eBooks or Physical. INT winner will get books from the Book Depository. USA winner will get books from Amazon.
- April, May & June – USA winner will receive an Audible 3 months membership (Value $45) Or INT winner can pick as many books that add up to $45 US Dollars from the Book Depository!
- July, Aug. & Sept – USA winner will receive a 6 months Kindle Unlimited Subscription (Value $50) Or INT winner can pick as many books that add up to $50 US Dollars from the Book Depository!
- Oct., Nov. & Dec – USA winner $25 Amazon eGift Card Or INT winner can pick as many books that add up to $25 US Dollars from the Book Depository!
Link-Up And Join The Challenge
Once you have your sign up post live, add your link below!
Please grab the button to share, too!
If you need help with Mister Linky instructions, Click Here.
** Note: We’d love to hear from you, if you want to leave a comment after entering your link!
** Hit REFRESH to see your link in the linky.
- 🎧 The Fragile Threads of Power by VE Schwab @veschwab @KateReadingVO @MichaelKramerVO @marisacalin @MacmillanAudio #LoveAudiobooks - September 26, 2023
- Hunting the Truth by Kathleen Donnelly @KatK9writer @CarinaPress - September 24, 2023
- Sunday Post – 24 September 2023 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality - September 24, 2023