Top 10 of 2017 is always a fun event to take part in and we are doing it again this year. You can check out the sign up post HERE. Thanks to the hosts!
Monday, December 25th – Best Books I’ve Read in 2017
(Doesn’t have to be released in 2017, just a book read in 2017)
- Wildfire by Ilona Andrews
- White Hot by Ilona Andrews
- Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs
- Cold Reign by Faith Hunter
- Midnight Labyrinth by Elizabeth Hunter
- Secrets in Death by JD Robb
- Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
- Ride Wild by Laura Kaye
- Every Little Thing by Marie Force
- Completely by Ruthie Knox
This was very difficult. I had some 4.5 heart books I really wanted to include. Particularly, I wanted to add many of the Dresden files series I’ve been listening to on audio. Some other authors who were very high on my list include Penny Reid, Jill Shalvis, and J.T. Geissinger.
Coming up this week:
Tuesday, December 26th– Best Book Covers of 2017 (MUST be a book released in 2017. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2017, but it’s not required)
Wednesday, December 27th – Best ________ Of 2017 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Diverse Books, Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER – this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2017)
Thursday, December 28th – Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017 (MUST be from a book released in 2017 and from a book you’ve READ in 2017)
Friday, December 29th – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2018)
I read all types of books but my favorites are urban fantasy and romantic suspense.I like some romance and some action / adventure / mystery in everything.I like sex in my books but please, only between TWO people.Intimate conversation is equally important to the sex in a book.It lets me see the characters.The other thing I enjoy is humor.
Friend me at Goodreads.
Latest posts by Anne (see all)
- The Reburialists by JC Nelson @AuthorJCNelson @AceRocBooks - December 11, 2018
- Sign Up:2019 Library Love Challenge #LibraryLoveChallenge@angels_gp - December 9, 2018
- Sunday Post – 9 December 2018 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality @Tynga - December 9, 2018