Welcome back to the seventh annual Library Love Challenge hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures & Books of My Heart.
Share using #LibraryLoveChallenge
What you could win: One (1) lucky winner gets a $100 Amazon Gift Card (US) or $100 worth of books from The Book Depository (INT). The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner you can pick the GC or Books! The Winner will be notified by eMail, and will have 48 hours to respond or a new Winner will be chosen. Winning entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway Ends Jan. 4th, 2024
How to enter: Please link directly to your review(s) in the linky below. When you post your review to the linky use the following format:
- Book Title: Your Name @ Blog (if applicable) (e.g., “Seduced by a Demon King: Angela @ Angel’s Guilty Pleasures”).
- Then enter your linky # & book title into the Rafflecopter above to be entered in the giveaway.
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
If you haven’t signed up for the 2023 Library Love Challenge, sign-up is open until December 1, 2023 and you can join anytime. Find the rules and sign-up: here.
How about a fun challenge to help support your library! Come join the 2023 #LibraryLoveChallenge & share your love of libraries. #giveaways #librarylove #librariesrock #giveaway @BooksofMyHeart @angels_gp Click To Tweet
- Glimmer by Marjorie B Kellogg #MarjorieBKellogg@dawbooks @BerkleyPub - April 1, 2023
- Read-along & #Giveaway: Hexed by Kevin Hearne @KevinHearne @luckylukeekul @DelReyBooks #BrillianceAudio @lillian_mccurry #Read-along #GIVEAWAY #LoveAudiobooks - March 31, 2023
- 🎧 The Love Wager by Lynn Painter @LAPainter@kdimerc @ZacharyWebber @BerkleyRomance @PRHAudio #LoveAudiobooks - March 30, 2023
Looking forward to it.
Good luck and thanks for joining!
Fun!!!! I do use my library quite a bit 🙂 Maybe I’ll sign up
Well I love my library so I co-host. But I’d be using the library anyway. It is fun and saves money.
Thank you ! It’s exciting to see people linking up their reviews!
My first library love review is linked up *smile* Happy reading!
Yay! And it’s a book I really want to read.
I know I’m a little late, but I just signed up for the challenge. I don’t usually join many challenges but I think I can make this one. Thanks for hosting! 🙂
Thrilled to have you Rachel. You do read often from the library and if you track in Goodreads or somewhere else you probably have plenty to enter for the year already!
I just finished my 2nd book for this challenge, just signed up a few days ago!!
That’s awesome. Happy to have you joining us. I use my library all the time, pretty much daily.