I chose this series because it is my favorite genre – urban fantasy and one of my favorite series. I wanted a series with 8-12 books. These are mostly available at both of my libraries, in both ebook and audio formats. Some of the other series I considered were less available at libraries, not available on audiobook, or more expensive to purchase.
You will have a 4 weeks to read each book. There will be games, discussion, prizes, reviews and fun with each book. The prizes will mostly be digital books from Amazon, so that is open to anyone who has an email and can receive an ebook from Amazon. They can be read on a computer, smartphone or Kindle.
Here’s your to-do list:
- Find your copies of these books, borrow them from a friend, get them at the library or buy them.
- Read Book 1, Moon Called, by January 3.
- Make a list of a favorite quote or two as you read the book.
- If you haven’t read the books before, make a list of questions you have for the discussion. If you have read them, please don’t spoil new readers.
- Comment here and let me know if you have read them before or if you are starting on a new adventure with me.
- Enter the giveaways!
We are doing one book every 4 weeks, posting on Fridays. We should have a review for most of the books with the team here at Books of My Heart plus some of our friends.
Jan 3: Moon Called – Anne
Jan 31: Blood Bound – Melanie
Feb 28: Iron Kissed – Carole at Carole’s Random Life in Books
Mar 27: Bone Crossed – KC
Apr 24: Silver Borne – Berls at Because Reading
May 22: River Marked
Jun 19: Frost Burned – Jonetta at Blue Mood Cafe
Jul 17: Night Broken – Jennifer the Book Nympho (now That’s What I’m Talking About)
Aug 14: Fire Touched – Robin
Sep 11: Silence Fallen – Sophia Rose at Delighted Reader
Oct 9: Storm Cursed – Angela at Angel’s Guilty Pleasures
Nov 6: Smoke Bitten – Anne
Be sure to enter the giveaways!!!
Just to get you going, I’m giving away a digital copy of the graphic novel Moon Called: Volume 1 from Amazon.