- Pick 1 series. Yes, just 1. Announce which series you’ve picked on your sign up post and link it back here.
- Read EVERY book in the series. You don’t have to read novellas or short stories, just the core books.
- Read them all between 12am (your time) May 1st and 11:59pm (your time) May 31th. They MUST be marked (on Goodreads) as started and finished in the month of May to count.
- Enjoy bragging to everyone about how you’re all caught up on whatever series you read (AKA – have fun)! Use the hashtag #SeriesinaMonth
So I always have a tough decision for my Read A Series in a Month Challenge. Should I do ebooks or audiobooks? But I’ll also have many audiobooks stockpiled to review for June is Audiobook Month. Last time, I actually managed to complete my ebook series last time and most of the audiobook one I chose.
My choice is the Angie Pallorino series by Loreth Anne White. I got all the audio books on special deals through Audible. I’ve enjoyed some of this author’s other works.
Latest posts by Anne - Books of My Heart (see all)
- 🎧 Her Deadly Game by Robert Dugoni @robertdugoni @SaskiaAudio #Thomas&Mercer #BrillianceAudio #LoveAudiobooks #KindleUnlimited🎧 - March 28, 2023
- 🎧 The Kind Worth Saving by Peter Swanson @PeterSwanson3 #KeithSzarabaijka #KathleenEarly #HelenLaser @MickyShiloah @HarperAudio #LoveAudiobooks - March 26, 2023
- Sunday Post –26 March 2023 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality - March 26, 2023
LOL, I had to really give it some thought, too. I enjoyed my first Loreth Ann White story earlier this year so I’ll look forward to seeing your reviews of these.
It’s excruciating to choose just one series.
I struggled too Anne! I hope you enjoy your pick!
Thank you! I love this author so I hope it works out in my weird world of moody.
Good luck on this challenge here, Its always such fun to read a series in order and this type of challenge is the perfect way to get through those series one has a goal to get through to.
Exactly! Last year I chose one ebook series and one audio series because I really want to read some series. I’m in such a mess of moodiness I am sticking to one, shorter series which I’ve wanted to read very much. It’s in a genre I prefer although these books are longer than average.
I’m guessing these are suspense titles?
Pretty much. The main character Angie Pallorino is a detective so mystery / suspense or thriller sort of genre.
I’ve done this before, I have so many series I never finished that I need to restart so I can finish. I usually pick a series a month and finish it anyway. Though I admittedly have only ever finished series that are 2 or 3 books long. I can never seem to finish past that.
Ash @ JennReneeRead
Thanks! I chose longer series last time with 5 or 6 books but these audios are long, about double the length of the usual audio or 1.5 times so 3 is good. And I’ve really been wanting to read them.
Oooh, this is one I should try doing because I definitely have multiple series on my shelves that need reading. It’s just been a bit of a struggle to keep up with books right now. I’m good at starting series though lol. Hopefully, I can finish one soon.
You should! I always enjoy it. I try to pick things I’ve wanted to read plus long enough to be a challenge but not so long it’s overwhelming. Since there are about 2,000 series I want to read, it’s fairly easy to find one which fits the criteria. It’s harder to narrow down to just one.