- Pick 1 series. Yes, just 1. Announce which series you’ve picked on your sign up post and link it back here.
- Read EVERY book in the series. You don’t have to read novellas or short stories, just the core books.
- Read them all between 12am (your time) May 1st and 11:59pm (your time) May 31th. They MUST be marked (on Goodreads) as started and finished in the month of May to count.
- Enjoy bragging to everyone about how you’re all caught up on whatever series you read (AKA – have fun)! Use the hashtag #SeriesinaMonth
So I always have a tough decision for my Read A Series in a Month Challenge. Should I do ebooks or audiobooks? But I’ll also have many audiobooks stockpiled to review for June is Audiobook Month. Last time, I actually managed to complete my ebook series last time and most of the audiobook one I chose.
My choice is the Angie Pallorino series by Loreth Anne White. I got all the audio books on special deals through Audible. I’ve enjoyed some of this author’s other works.
- Sunday Post – 29 November 2020 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality @Tynga - November 29, 2020
- Top 10 of 2020 #Top10of2020 @BooksofMyHeart - November 29, 2020
- Library Love 2021 Sign Up #LibraryLoveChallenge @angels_gp @BooksofMyHeart - November 28, 2020