I hope you will join us in celebrating and supporting libraries.
If you are like us; then you would like to purchase every book you want to read. And, well that can put a hurt on your wallet. One way to help lessen the hurt is to check out books (prints, ebooks, or audios) from the library. If you do this, it will help save you LOTS of money $$.
Getting a library card in most places is FREE. So, if you love to read and/or listen to books then grab your library card and join the challenge.
Runs: January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. You can join anytime. The sign-up will remain open until Dec. 31st, 2021.
- Put a sign up post on your blog or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing) and link it in the linky below. Make sure it’s public.
- Please link back to both challenge hosts and include the challenge button in your sign-up posts.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum; there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
- Library Love Email: We are offering up an Email dedicated to the library love challenge. This email will focus on the quarterly posts. Everyone who signs up will get a confirmation email, you can unsubscribe at any time, including after the signing-up, more information at the bottom of this post or Sign Up Now:
- As an added bonus: We’re offering up FOUR GIVEAWAYS with this Challenge. They will be (Jan., Feb., & March), (April, May, & June), (July, Aug., & Sept.), & last (Oct., Nov., & Dec.). A link-up will go up on both Angel’s Guilty Pleasures and Books of My Heart; where you can leave your links for the reviews on your library books you read. So make sure to stop by to enter. More details below.
- (Optional) Reviews: Write a review to enter the giveaway – 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences. Not sure what to write? How about something like, “The plot was a delight, but the characters didn’t capture me.” “I enjoyed the story and really liked the characters.”
- Please use #LibraryLoveChallenge when sharing your reviews, library pictures, etc…
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books
If you are interested, we also have a Goodreads Group for the Library Love Challenge, where we talk, share, and discuss the books we snagged/read during the 2020 Library Love Challenge – Click Here
If you are interested, we are offering up a Library Love Email. This email will be once quarterly and only feature the posts for the library love. To Sign Up Click Here
Library Love Button (feel free to use)
HTML Button Code:
<div align=”center”><a href=”https://wp.me/p4DFd6-bki” target=”_blank”><img alt=“Angel’s Guilty Pleasures“ src=”http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2021LibraryLoveChallenge-400×400-angelsgp.jpg”/></a> </div>
<div align=”center”><form><textarea rows=”6″ cols=”50″><center><a href=”https://wp.me/p4DFd6-bki” target=”_blank”><img alt=“Angel’s Guilty Pleasures” src=”http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2021LibraryLoveChallenge-400×400-angelsgp.jpg”/></a></center></textarea></form></div>
This year we are doing things differently. We’re going to be offering up FOUR GIVEAWAY’S throughout the 2021 year. Each giveaway will be something different. You do have to join the challenge to enter the giveaways, then we have a few freebie options; like following one or both of us, sharing, and then the main entries which are your book reviews. The Quarterly Post & Giveaway will go live on the 1st of Jan, April, July, & Oct. You will have until the 4th of April, July, Oct. & Jan 2022. to enter, before the giveaway closes.
Link-Up And Join The Challenge
Once you have your sign up post live, add your link below!
Please grab the button to share, too!
If you need help with Mister Linky instructions, Click Here.
** Note: We’d love to hear from you, but you do not have to leave a comment after entering your link!