I chose this series after a poll and discussions with my team and several friends. These are mostly available at both of my libraries, in both ebook and audio formats. Some of the other series I considered were less available at libraries, not available on audiobook, or I had less relationships with their publishers.
You will have a 3-4 weeks to read each book. There will be games, discussion, prizes, reviews and fun with each book. The prizes will include digital books from Amazon, so that is open to anyone who has an email and can receive an ebook from Amazon. They can be read on a computer, smartphone or Kindle. There will also be audiobooks, and paperbacks through Book Depository.
Here’s your to-do list:
- Find your copies of these books, borrow them from a friend, get them at the library or buy them.
- Read Book 1, Slave to Sensation, by January 1.
- Make note of a favorite quote or two as you read the book.
- If you haven’t read the books before, make a list of questions you have for the discussion. If you have read them, please don’t spoil new readers.
- Comment here and let me know if you have read them before or if you are starting on a new adventure with me.
- Link up your review on Goodreads or your site to the post.
- Join the COYER book chat on the Sunday following the post.
- Enter the giveaways!
We are doing one book every 3-4 weeks, posting on Fridays. We should have a review for most of the books with the team here at Books of My Heart plus some of our friends. We only have 2 or 3 spots left, let me know if you want to share a review May 7, July 16, or August 27. Our Robin kindly agreed to take whichever book was left to review.
Jan 1: Slave to Sensation – Stephanie @ Once Upon a Chapter
Jan 29: Visions of Heat – Rachel @ Waves of Fiction
Feb 19: Caressed by Ice – Kim @ Caffeinated Reviewer
Mar 19: Mine to Possess – KC
Apr 16: Hostage to Pleasure – Berls @ Because Reading
May 7: Branded by Fire –
May 28: Blaze of Memory – Sophia
Jun 18: Bonds of Justice – Angela @ Angel’s Guilty Pleasures
Jul 16: Play of Passion –
Aug 6: Kiss of Snow – Melanie?
Aug 27: Tangle of Need –
Sep 17: Heart of Obsidian – Linda @ Unconventional Bookworms
Oct 15: Shield of Winter – Samantha @ The Book Disciple
Nov 5: Shards of Hope – Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About
Dec 3: Allegience of Honor – Anne
COYER Challenge is adopting our Read-along. You can read about COYER and join that challenge or just the Facebook community chat HERE. On the Sunday after the review posts, they will host a FB room (like we do for COYER book club) at 12 PT, 2 CT, 3 ET and 9pm Europe, for a one hour chat. So the first one will be January 3. You do not have to join the COYER challenge to participate, only the Facebook group.
Be sure to enter the giveaways!!!
Tantor Audio is generously donating a set of 15 codes for the entire set on audio. Codes will work US or Intl.
- Sunday Post – 11 April 2021 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality @Tynga - April 11, 2021
- Series on Saturday: K9,part 2 @JenJDanna @PaulaSMunier @SandyOwens1 @Furlong_Sue @BevPettersen @BarbaraNickless#Giveaway#SeriesonSaturday - April 10, 2021
- Thrifty Thursday – Blood on the Tracks by Barbara Nickless @BarbaraNickless #Thomas&Mercer #KindleUnlimited #ThriftyThursday - April 8, 2021