2023 LIBRARY LOVE BINGO
Today is the last day to read for Bingo and you need to get those entries in the giveaway!!
We welcome our COYER friends and hope everyone enjoys this fun Summer Challenge. For those from the COYER community you will earn a bonus point in the COYER Community Rafflecopter, but don’t forget to ENTER the Bingo Challenge Giveaway below as well.
How To Play The Game
- Books Must Be Read During: July 5th, 2023 – August 27th, 2023.
- The goal is to get a BINGO(S) and/or fill the WHOLE card.
- The middle spot is a FREEBIE.
- You can only use one book per slot. NO using the same book for two or more spots on the Bingo.
- If you have questions or are not sure if the book fits a Bingo Slot please email either Books of My Heart <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Angel’s Guilty Pleasures <email@example.com>
MY BINGO CARD
My final results on the Bingo card:
As a host, I don’t enter the giveaways but I can still play the game (for myself).
- #1 Read a Classic – The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie
- #3 Set in a Country You Wish to Visit – Alias Emma by Ava Glass
- #4 A Book Recommended by a Friend – 🎧 Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros
- #5 Read an eBook – Too Late to Die by Bill Crider
- #6 Listen to an Audiobook – 🎧 Persons of Interest by Peter Grainger
- #7 First book in a series – 🎧 Legend of the Dead by Micah S. Hackler
- #8 A Book With a Color in the Title – Blue Genes by Val McDermid
- #9 Genre: Urban Fantasy – Ill Wind by Rachel Caine
- #11 A Book Set Where You Live – Dachshund Through the Snow by Roxanne St. Claire
- #12 A Book Published in 2023 – 🎧 The Bitter Past by Bruce Borgos
- #14 Genre Historical – I Must Betray You by Ruth Sepetys
- #15 A Book With a Beach on the Cover – 🎧 House on the Beach by Linda Barrett
- #16 Diversity: Culture, Sexuality, Race or Religion – The Mimicking of Known Successes by Malka Ann Older
- #17 Genre: Romance – 🎧 Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan
- #18 A Book featuring a Man Without a Shirt – Targeted by Kaylea Cross
- #19 A Book from the Children’s Section – The Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by EL Konigsburg
- #20 A Book with Red, White and Blue on the Cover – Prince Joe by Suzaanne Brockmann
- #21 Genre: Mystery Thriller or Cozy Mystery – The Gatekeeper by James Byrne
- #22 A Book featuring an Animal on the Cover – Silent Creed by Alex Kava
- #23 Genre Nonfiction – How the South Won the Civil War by Heather Cox Richardson
- #24 A Book with a Movie or tv made – Savage Run by CJ Box
- #25 A Book written by a Non US author – 🎧 Just One Damned Thing After Another by Jodi Taylor
So I really went to town and have eight Bingos. It was fun to find books which fit the categories and get to read them.
Giveaway will start on July 5th and end on Aug. 28th.
One winner will get their pick of a $25 GC or Books/eBooks. The Winner will be notified by email, and will have 48 hours to respond or a new Winner will be chosen. Winning entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Year Long Giveaway
If you haven’t signed up for the 2023 Library Love Challenge, sign-up is open until December 1, 2023 and you can join anytime. Find the rules and sign-up: here.
Join the fun! #librarybingo #librarylovechallenge #COYER #Win a $25 GC or Books or more (INT) #bingo #giveaways #librarylove #librariesrock #giveaway #COYER @BooksofMyHeart @angels_gp Click To Tweet
- Sunday Post – 10 December 2023 @kimbacaffeinate @readingreality - December 10, 2023
- Series on Saturday: Alien Edition @mightymur @lara_adrian @CaraBristol @AnnaHackett #RubyDixon #JackCampbell #Aliens #SeriesOnSaturday - December 9, 2023
- 🎧 Fall by Tracy Clark @tracypc6161 @ChanteMcCormick #BrillianceAudio #LoveAudiobooks #KindleUnlimited🎧 - December 7, 2023